Are you beginning a relationship with someone? We wish you good luck with it. We will also give you a few tips regarding what to do and what not to do at this nascent stage of your relationship:
- First of all, do spend a lot of time together. This will help you to understand each other well and prevent misunderstandings in the future. This is the mistake I made when dating I was dating my first girlfriend. Whenever you get free time, try to spend it with your partner. It will also allow you to identify the problems in your relationship and work on them. Once you have reached a stable position with respect to your relation, you can start diving your time among your lover, friends and family in a ratio that suits you.
- Do not expect much in the very beginning. Move with the flow. And things will happen in the most natural way! If you start demanding things or expecting changes in your lover’s behavior during the early days of your relationship, you may end up losing him or her, for this reason I am always cautious in spending it with escorts to practice! So, be careful!
- Do not talk about an “ex”. No matter whether it is the ex-man of your life or the ex-woman or his life, he or she should never be the topic of your discussion. This may create misunderstandings or give rise to undesirable complications.
- Try to understand how the other person is feeling or what he or she expects from the relationship. Also, while planning on how to take your relation to the next level, (say for example, meeting each other’s parents), take the consent from the other person.
- Do not try to build sexual intimacy before getting emotionally intimate with each other.
So, that’s all! Keep these Do’s and Dont’s in mind and give a powerful start to your relationship.